FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Casas del Toro
How to book
Please visit the reservations link and fill out the required information; one of our agents will contact you within 24 hours to confirm availability.
Accepted forms of payment are: Visa, MasterCard, and Cash (Colones and US dollars). Once our reservations agent contacts you to confirm your reservation you will receive further payment instructions.
No, there is no minimum stay required at Casas del Toro Flamingo Beach during the green season, however during the peak seasons (Easter week, Christmas & New Year’s) we have a 4 night minimum.
Yes, we have a reception office that is open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and we can help you arrange tours and transportation throughout all of Costa Rica!
Hotel and amenities
Check in time is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is at 12:00 p.m. If you need to check-in or out outside of this timeframe, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Yes, there is WiFi throughout the hotel and in the rooms.
Unfortunately, for the comfort of all of our guests, animals are not permitted.
Casas del Toro offers different room categories. Each category maintains the same modern conveniences with quality appliances; however, each unit is designed and decorated differently and accommodates different numbers of guests. Please review the description and pictures of each unit to ensure you are selecting the one most appropriate for your needs.
All kitchens are fully equipped with a refrigerator, a stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a blender.
Yes, we offer laundry service for $6.00 per kilo.
Yes, there is free secure parking on the premises.
Policy and cancellation
After booking with us we kindly request a 25% non refundable deposit to guarantee your reservation with us.
- If a guest requests a cancelation they will lose the 25% non refundable deposit.
- If full payment is made for a reservation and cancellation is requested 29 to 15 days prior to guest arrival you will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 14 or fewer days prior to guest arrival will NOT be eligible for any refund.
- Guests who do not show up on their indicated arrival date will be subject to the full charge of their reservation.
- Leaving early or arriving late does not mean that you are eligible for a discounted stay.
- Upon arrival guests will be required to pay for their reservation in full and provide a credit card to cover incidentals, damage, loss of keys or any other charge that may arise
- No smoking allowed in the rooms or property
- No outside guests allowed on the property without permission
- No animals are allowed on the property of Casas del Toro. If you have an animal you will be charged a penalty fee of USD$150
- No loud music after 9:00 p.m. out of respect for the neighbors
- There will be a USD$20 charge for the loss of house key and a USD$30 charge for loss of the safe key
- Please lock your door at all times when not in the room. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles taken from your locked room.
- Failure to comply with a timely check out will result in an extra night charge